Do you have a talent that you are incredibly good at? Do you want to get into your favorite conventions for little to nothing?
Florida Whammy Entertainment is looking to expand our team of volunteer staff with highly qualified, experienced people who are passionate about entertaining con goers and game shows!
Florida Whammy Entertainment is a not for profit organization that is solely dedicated to the recreation of classic and modern game shows at Anime Conventions and other events.
Positions within Florida Whammy Entertainment are not paid, however they do provide relevant work experience, and portfolio/demo reel building opportunities.
Benefits of being part of the Florida Whammy team include:
- Free Admission to Conventions
- Hotel Lodging at Conventions where possible**
- Experience in a Production Environment
- Demo Reel and Portfolio building
- Convention Expenses paid for when and where possible
- Professional Development opportunities
- Management Experience upon promotion
- Special retreats and parties for staff
- Multiple opportunities for advancement
Florida Whammy Entertainment staff are not paid, however, we are an all volunteer staff that works diligently to entertain con-goers, game show fans, and everyone in between.
We’re currently recruiting for the following positions:
- Question Writers
- Research Assistants
- Production Assistants
- On-Air Talent (Hosts and Announcers)*
- Graphic Artists
- Graphic Designers
- Web Content Manager
- Programmers (Flash and Visual Basic)
- Other positions are available, please inquire
**Minors will not be able to lodge with the FWE team due to legal implications.
Minimum age to join Florida Whammy Entertainment is 16 years of age. Minors may require parental permission to join the team. Department/Unit and Division restrictions apply to minors. Please inquire for more details.
Florida Whammy Entertainment is currently accepting applications! Please fill out the form below, and a representative will contact you soon!